If you are wondering What to Do in 3 Days in Montenegro and What are the Best Things to See, look no further! We have built an excellent 72 hours plan for Montenegro, with information on what to do every time of the day. All the information provided is by local experts and travel bloggers. Since they live in Montenegro or go there often, they know the best that the city has to offer to you.
By getting this travel guide to Montenegro, you will get:
– Exact information on which are the best hotels to stay in Montenegro, so that you will be in the best areas of Montenegro for all activities, without breaking the bank.
– Exact information on what to do every hour of the day.
– Information on: How to Arrive in Montenegro, The Bay of Boka Kotorska, Where to Stay in Kotor, Things to See in Kotor, Our Recommended Dining Places in Boka Bay, Useful tips on Boka Kotorska, Detailed Cetinje Itinerary with best things to see, best places to eat and useful tips, Detailed itinerary about Zabljak with all sightseeing information and many helpful tips.
– Where to Eat: What are the best restaurants that locals go to.
– What dishes to try. A simple culinary guide with the top 10 dishes and drinks.
– Where to go out in the evening. Only the top suggestion for each day for one bar or a club.
– How to move from the airport to the hotel with the most budget friendly way.
– What museums and sights to see. What tourist traps to avoid.
– Where to Book Everything Online, to save time and money.
– Best things to do in each one of the three days.
By getting this guide, you will feel like having your best friend in Montenegro, showing you around.
It will save you time and money in a stress-free way. It will help you to enjoy the best days of your life in the magnificent town of Montenegro!
Guidora’s Montenegro in 3 Days Travel Guide, is your entry ticket to the most accurate advice on what are the best things to do in Montenegro in 72 hours. It includes a detailed 72-hour plan from the first moment you will arrive at the airport of Montenegro, until the moment you leave this amazing town.
Inside Guidora’s Montenegro in 3 Days Travel Guide:
1.A 72 hours plan to start every day at 08:00 until late in the evening, with details on what to do every hour
2. Full-color maps and images throughout
3. All the Maps are available on Google Maps, to help you navigate Montenegro easy, through your smartphone.
4. Best-kept secrets on shopping, dining, going out in the evening
5. Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
6. Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
7. Information in this Montenegro travel guide is up-to-date as of 2016.
Get this Guide Now and enjoy your trip to Montenegro!
Authors: Written and researched by Guidora’s team of travel bloggers and local experts in Montenegro