What to Do in Rio De Janeiro in 3 Days [PDF Guide]
Welcome to the Marvelous City, as Rio is known in Brazil. Rio is a fantastic city where you can enjoy the famous Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, take the most beautiful photos from the Corcovado mountain where the Christ statue lies and visit museums, bars, clubs and delicious restaurants. Rio has almost 23 beaches and 73-km (45-mile) ribbon of sand.
Rio has a population of 12 million people (6.2 million of whom live in Rio proper), with great contradiction between the rich and the poors, who live in the famous Favelas.
This travel itinerary will show you exactly how to spend 3 days in Rio. One option for hotel, restaurants and places to visit, with a perfect-made travel plan, so that you don’t have to look for hours for information on the internet.
Specific information on this travel itinerary to Rio De Janeiro, include:
– What is the best hotel to stay in order to enjoy Rio beaches, restaurants and nightlife, without breaking the bank.
– What are the must-try restaurants and local plates
– What are the best bars and clubs to hang out in the night
– Where to swim in Rio
– How to get from the airport of Rio to the recommended hotel
– Information on the sights
– What to do in Rio de Janeiro: An exact 72 hour plan starting from the moment you arrive at the airport, with detailed information on what to do every hour of the day.
– Exact maps, available online and offline, with transportation directions
– The guide is in PDF format, which makes it easily readable in ipad, iphone and on the web. You can also print it and have it with you.
Still wondering whether you should visit Rio? Have a look at this Travel Channel video to get a glimpse on Rio:
If you want to have a look at how a Guidora Travel Itinerary Guide looks like, before you purchase, feel free to download for free our Travel Guide for a tour of Turkey. The same concept applies to all our travel guides. Just click below to get your free sample!
Sounds good? Get it now!