This is a Travel Itinerary for Mumbai and Goa in India, helping you to get exact directions on what to do in these fascinating places.
We have designed an hour-by-hour detailed travel itinerary with all information on what to do in Mumbai and Goa in 4 days, so that you can enjoy Mumbai and Goa at its best. This travel itinerary will give you all the answers to the questions:
– In which hotel to stay? What is the best value for money hotel in Mumbai and Goa, that will help you be in the epicenter of all activities?
– What to do in Mumbai and Goa and what to see everyday of your 4 day trip
– Where to eat. What to try from the local cuisine.
– What Places to see. How to get there and how much it costs.
– Where to go out in the evening. Best bars and clubs for each time of the year.
– A detailed hour-by-hour perfect plan, with suggested activities and all maps and information included.
It’s just like having your best friend in Mumbai and Goa, showing you around to the best that the town can give you. Get this travel itinerary now, save time and money from organizing your trip but most importantly, enjoy this experience to its fullest!
This perfect Travel Itinerary and Guide is downloadable in PDF format, so that you can enjoy it in your smartphone, ipad, tablet or your laptop (or even print it) and take it with you, while you are at Mumbai and Goa. It also includes all the transportation directions from the suggested hotel to different places, in Google Maps format, so that you don’t spend time searching for everything.
If you want to have a look at how a Guidora Travel Itinerary Guide looks like, before you purchase, feel free to download for free our Travel Guide for a tour of Turkey. The same concept applies to all our travel guides. Just click below to get your free sample!
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”medium” url=”http://guidora.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2015/07/Turkey-Tour_Guidora.pdf” text=”Get Your Free Sample Guidora Travel Guide” color_override=””]
Sounds good? Get it now!